Monday, November 9, 2015

Introduction

Hello Dear Readers, 

Welcome to my blog.


First things first. Introductions!!! My name is Bhavika. I am recent BME graduate and recently started working at a well known medical device company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Deciding what I wanted to do for the rest of my life before the legal age of voting was no piece of cake. So I did what any other teenager did back then. I took any and all classes that interested me and that included AP Biology. AP Biology opened up a whole new world and one thing led to another which led me to the decision of becoming a biomedical engineer. This field combined engineering principles and design concepts to medicine for healthcare purposes like diagnostic and therapeutic. Also the field was showing exponential growth in coming years. The more I researched the more fascinated I became with biomedical engineering. My decision was made. I was going to be a biomedical engineer. Five years and couple of thousand dollars in student loans later, I can say I am a biomedical engineer. 

Anyways, this blog will give brief summary on five inventions through the field of biomedical engineering. 

I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment!

-B

p.s. here is a picture of your truly....me! 





2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of my fellow Biomedical engineers...help us out here since we are new Graduates...befirduyonas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete